Many companies face common issues when
it comes to Enterprise Mobility and
Telecom. Some examples are the lack of
corporate expenses visibility and a weak
relationship between carriers and customers.
MAIN CHALLENGES FACED BY COMPANIES
- Lack of visibility on costs
Low visibility makes telecom management not assertive
- Poor customer services
Impact on productivity due to the lack of a single point of contact
- Low information security
Confidential company information with no restriction policies
- Excessive expenditure.
Lack of control allows employees to overspend
MAIN CHALLENGES FACED BY USERS
Users often have doubts about where and how to submit and follow requests, get support and, most important, where to check corporate expenses, leading to dissatisfied users, communication issues, and productivity loss.
- How do I request telecom services?
- How do I control my expenses?
- How do I follow my requests?
- How do I get support for my devices?
MAIN CHALLENGES FACED BY MANAGERS
- Lack of visibility on personal use of corporate telephone lines
Employees using corporate lines for personal purpose and not pointing out expenses
- Lack of cost control
Difficulty making decisions, no visibility on improvements
- Information security flaws and IT policies failures
No control on mobile phone utilization
- Nonexistent cost allocation
Problems allocating expenses to correct cost centers
- Outdated inventory
Managers do not know who, from their team, are holding devices, and how many they have
- Lack of an efficient relationship with their Telecom Carriers
Managers are unaware of carriers’ internal procedures causing extra time delays or even failing in dealing with critical issues